Ramblings and thoughts by a Mensch or two.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Slowing down from the fast lane

Living here in Colorado, after having lived my entire life in the Bay Area, is starting to have a real effect. In particular, I feel generally more relaxed than I ever have living near San Francisco. Sure, I'm working from home now--but I've worked from home before. This is different.

Life is slower here. What does that mean? Well, it's easier to be patient when driving around, for one. There aren't any incidents of road rage to speak of. People don't even use their horns. Really.

In any event, it's a more pleasant life, and I'm not sure that I want that California life back, now that I'm getting used to another alternative.

Getting the California weather back, that's another story entirely.

No comments: